What's new

Past Events Silver Manacle opening and costume contest!

Itsgodzilla

Hello Sosaria! I'm your ghostly host Hingel McCringle, and I am proud to announce the grand opening of The Silver Manacle, Darkhaven's hottest new nightclub! Do you like loud, strange music? Do you find yourself getting disapproving looks because of your necromantic or hedonistic ways? Do you want something stronger than most bars offer? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then get on over here to The Silver Manacle and party with some fellow weirdos! Good, bad, and ugly, you're all welcome here!

1st floor.png

We have a very well stocked bar with on site bartenders, alchemists, and herbalists to help with all of your needs. Just say cheers to get one free drink per day! A wide variety of seating is available. In our den area full of cozy pillows, our spacious bar, or the table furnished with tarot cards and a crystal ball, anyone can find a nice place to settle down and enjoy the ambience. Live music is another attraction, our current performer is MAJOR GAZER with his magical new music devices! We also have plenty of floor space to shake what the gods gave you, if you feel the urge!

2nd floor.png

On the Second floor we have some short-term rooms for rent and wash rooms, along with several other amenities available to weary travelers. Roses of all types, fountains of life, leather dye tubs, and crystal portals are all free for anyone to use! There are also a few vendors that hang out on the patio out front!

I know Gord'Zilla has some stuff on the roof, but I don't really go up there anymore. *shudders* Soooo... if you're interested in that go check it out yourself, there are teleporters in front of the fireplace if you're brave.

Anyways, now for the main event! We are holding a costume contest for the rest of October! All you have to do is come to The Silver Manacle with your best costume and pose on the skull catwalk! The contest begins now and will end November 1st. Winners will be announced and awards will be given out on November 2nd! There are several categories for awards, so have fun and be creative!

contest entry.png
map.png

OOC: Above is the picture format for the contest entries and a map of how to get there, just post it on the costume contest forum thread here! If there is a certain character cosplay or look you are going for, you are welcome to post additional info along with the picture to add context. If you have any questions just message Itsgodzilla on discord!

Last edited:
Hello again, everyone!
Great job on the costumes, I had a blast meeting all of you at The Silver Manacle. I enjoyed all of your entries, and I am pleased to announce the award winners!

The award for scariest costume goes to...
Weeping Angel!

The award for best animated character cosplay goes to...
Drussaxe!

The award for best book character cosplay goes to...
Bill Door!

The "Carrot Top" award for best cosplay prop use goes to...
Yellow!

I hope you all had a great October and had fun with the contest. You are all welcome to visit The Silver Manacle anytime, and be sure to stay tuned for future events!

(OOC)
I have packages prepared for all of the contestants containing an embroidered sash, two bottles of limited edition booze with a golden goblet, and the award winners get a potion of glorious fortune from our Master alchemist. Send me a DM on discord and I will arrange a time to meet you or drop it off at your mailbox!

Attachments

• Awards.png
    Awards.png
    269 KB · Views: 101
Bill Door would like to express his thanks but, of course, he's very busy right now so couldn't turn up in person. And would you want him to?

(OOC)
Thank you! I'm sure I'll see you online or if not, you know where my house is :) It's just a pleasure to visit your establishment.

A special person in the ether would like to see those bags before you deliver them. We have a few very colorful blue items to flavor them with. They needed a little splash of color!

OOC: Just DM that super special person when you are online.

Hello again, everyone!
Great job on the costumes, I had a blast meeting all of you at The Silver Manacle. I enjoyed all of your entries, and I am pleased to announce the award winners!

The award for scariest costume goes to...
Weeping Angel!

The award for best animated character cosplay goes to...
Drussaxe!

The award for best book character cosplay goes to...
Bill Door!

The "Carrot Top" award for best cosplay prop use goes to...
Yellow!

I hope you all had a great October and had fun with the contest. You are all welcome to visit The Silver Manacle anytime, and be sure to stay tuned for future events!

(OOC)
I have packages prepared for all of the contestants containing an embroidered sash, two bottles of limited edition booze with a golden goblet, and the award winners get a potion of glorious fortune from our Master alchemist. Send me a DM on discord and I will arrange a time to meet you or drop it off at your mailbox!
[OOC]
Thank you for hosting a fun player-run addition to the Halloween festivities.